Rockford, IL 61109 US
- Be collaboratively and cooperatively engaged with Design, Engineering, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, our Partners, and our customers
- Be honest and have highest integrity and be an empowered project leader within the company
- Be able to manage in both good and difficult situations with many projects running concurrently in varied phases including bid and proposal
- Be customer focused which is a critical part of our company
- Be schedule driven and have a powerful drive toward successfully accomplishing tasks and jobs on time and in budget, while maintaining a positive and collaborative working relationship with all areas inside and outside the company
- Be able to earn the respect of the organization and customers and positively motivate/drive groups toward end objectives.
- Collaborate with the Operations Group to assure the customer’s contract and statement of work requirements are properly incorporated into existing procedures
- Schedule and participate in activities such as internal design reviews, Production Readiness Reviews, Testing, Qualification, Planning and Coordination of customer visits if needed
- In the use of a major subcontractor for a portion of the design, the person in this role will interact with that company in a similar fashion as to the internal design and production team
- Will flow down contract requirements and specifications and verifying compliance in design reviews.
- The Project Manager will track and assure timely execution on all contract deliverables generated internally and by our major subcontractors
- The Project Manager should be a people person and thriving in the responsibility of being the face of Ingenium Aerospace to our most important clients
- Will be an important internal resource and may be called upon for special internal projects as well (Capital Equipment, Acquisition, Research and Development, and Subcontractor Development are a few recent examples)
- Travel will be required to meet with customers
- Work interactively with Sales and Marketing to complete proposals, secure new business, negotiate contracts, and grow our internal revenue streams, product offerings and profit
- Will be expected to have a high degree of knowledge and expertise in our industry and detailed understanding about our competitive landscape
- Strive to grow sales within existing accounts and focus on upselling during application execution
- Be a Project Management expert with both analytical and intuitive skills that can delve deeper into all aspects of a project, work with customers, suppliers, and technical staff
- Formulate and execute specific plans and strategies while understanding the implications of those strategies on schedule and the bottom line
- Require crisp focus and excellent multi-disciplined communication skills
- Cooperatively and collaboratively align multidiscipline teams which include engineering, sales, manufacturing, suppliers, and customers
- Be responsible for the full product cycle for each product application
- The candidate must also be ready to support internal projects including capital equipment, research and development projects and integration of new product lines
- All other duties as assigned by manager
- B.S. in Engineering, or non-technical degree with equivalent experience
- Demonstrated leadership skills by example, mentoring and running multifaceted teams
- Demonstrated success interacting with Sales, Engineering, Product Development and Contracts
- Exceptional problem solving and organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- The ability to read drawings and an understanding of multi-level BOM’s
- Be extremely versatile and able to multi-task due to military, aerospace, and space companies that operate in a low-volume, high-mix environments.
- U.S. Citizen, no dual citizenship allowed
- Project Management or equivalent experience of 7 years in aerospace-based projects
- Detailed understanding of the requirements of AS9100
- Deep understanding of ITAR and Import/Export Compliance
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Project, Project Planning and Estimate to Complete
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Knowledge and experience in cross-cultural/international sales
- Extensive skills in Microsoft PowerPoint, Visio, and Excel
Meet Your Recruiter
Year Started: 2020
I wanted to be an elementary school art teacher when I grew up.
“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.” – Mother Theresa
What do you enjoy most about your work?
I enjoy matching the right people with the best opportunities.