Project Development Leader
Loves Park, IL 61111 US
• Leads project planning sessions to collaboratively develop standardized timelines (networks) for projects.
• Utilizes MS Project or similar tool to develop project schedules with a focus on the critical path.
• Responsible for tracking and assure delivery of Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) of project timing, cost, quality, and budget.
• Lead formal weekly team meetings and communication methods that drive project execution and completion.
• Monitor and report status of project progress and risks to leadership.
• Participates in/leads post launch audit evaluations to recommend advancements for continuous improvement of project execution practices.
• Ensures project outputs are consistently high-quality deliverables, on time and within budget to all business objectives.
• Communicates project expectations and plans to the project team members, leadership, and other stakeholders in a clear and concise fashion.
• Leads identification, negotiation, and support of resolution to issues within cross functional teams.
• Drive execution across cross-functional stakeholders, facilitate weekly project meetings.WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU• Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial or Chemical Engineering required. • 3-4 years of experience in project management with demonstrated success in managing multiple projects at one time. Ideally in a CPG/FMCG manufacturing environment. • MS Office Application experience is required. Experience with MS Project or similar project management tool is preferred. • SAP experience preferred. • Experience developing and executing capital projects in a manufacturing environment. • Experience with food manufacturing and plant production line is considered a plus. • Lean knowledge in standard work processes, budget planning, and process improvement are essential qualities. • Demonstrated success in achieving business results through process improvement and leading cross-functional teams. • Strong analytical, organizational, and detail-oriented skills required. • Ability to motivate others to achieve results and deliver against commitments without formal authority. • Excellent presentation skills and verbal/written communication
For more information, please call Melissa @ 815-997-1442 Or apply directly to this job posting
Meet Your Recruiter
Year Started: 2020
I wanted to be an elementary school art teacher when I grew up.
“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.” – Mother Theresa
What do you enjoy most about your work?
I enjoy matching the right people with the best opportunities.