Outside Sales Representative
Rockford, IL 61103 US
- Initiates and follows up with customers to sell, resolve problems and answer questions through direct contact, correspondence and telephone.
- Identify and pursue new/potential products.
- Receives and processes orders.
- Participates in marketing analysis of assigned products.
- Prospect and sell end users in a specified territory.
- Determines allowance for credit and makes invoice adjustments when appropriate.
- Travels heavily (50% to 70%) in the field to ensure customer satisfaction and to meet company sales goals.
- All travel to have pre-arranged calls with specific goals to be approved by manager prior to departure.
- Achieve stated sales goals and objectives.
- Assists with trade shows.
- Communicate and coordinate all sales efforts with the Inside Sales Person.
- Collaborate with technical and engineering teams to customize solutions if needed to meet specific customer needs.
- Education/Training: B.S. Degree in Business Management or other related field.
- Experience/Skills: Three to five years related experience in a manufacturing environment. Must possess excellent communication, organizational, computer and interpersonal skills. Excellent knowledge of product and manufacturing capabilities required. Willingness to spend bulk of time travelling in the field. Knowledge of metal roofing business is a plus.
- Experience with sales of CNC Machines is desirable.
Meet Your Recruiter
Year Started: 2011
I wanted to be a physical therapist when I grew up.
“My wish for you is that you continue. Continue to be who you are, to astonish a mean world with your acts of kindness.” – Maya Angelou
What do you enjoy most about your work?
It’s so rewarding to meet great people and match them up with our clients’ needs!