Maintenance Technician- 2nd Shift
Monroe, WI 53566 US
Maintenance Technician – Direct Hire – 2nd Shift
Leading cheese manufacturer is looking for an experienced Maintenance Technician to join their second shift crew. This is a direct hire opportunity! Some electrical maintenance experience is needed. Our client is looking for a reliable employee with excellent communication skills to join their team.
Hours: 4pm to 1:30am, M-F, plus OT and alternating weekends
Pay: $27.00/hour DOE; plus shift differentials and SIGN ON BONUS!
Maintenance Technician Responsibilities:
- Perform all scheduled maintenance as assigned, including Master Sanitation Program tasks
- Perform all necessary emergency and scheduled repairs on machines
- Maintain accurate record keeping as it pertains to standardized programs
- Work closely with management and factory personnel to effectively schedule repairs and source parts/supplies needed to make repairs to equipment
Maintenance Technician Skills:
- Strong listening skills and confidence to ask questions to understand instructions for work-related activities
- Demonstrate initiative to complete tasks along with a continuous improvement mindset
- Ability to work in a team environment with positive attitude and behaviors
- Verbal and written communication skills; including ability to read, understand, and follow written procedures (SOPs)
- Must be able to trouble shoot equipment and systems such as HVAC, refrigeration, boilers, and general electrical issues
- Demonstrate basic plumbing and carpentry skills
- Possess a basic understanding of PLCs and process engineering principles
- Ability to meet the physical demands of role
- Possess a high level of integrity and reliability
- Willingness to abide of GMPs
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Food manufacturing and maintenance experience required
Maintenance Technician Physical Requirements:
- Ability to perform moderately strenuous work involving standing, walking, frequent bending, twisting, pushing and squatting; repetitive lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Environment may be cool, wet with moderate noise and exposure to chemicals
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Technician to become part of a first-rate organization. Apply here or contact Sandra at 608-745-7100.