Maintenance Tech- 2nd shift
Orangeville, IL 61060 US
Maintenance Technician DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Other duties may be assigned
- Be able to work in a fast-paced food manufacturing environment.
- Be able to work independently as well as in a team setting.
- Generate parts orders as needed
- Prioritize tasks to ensure maximum production efficiencies
- Communicate with Maintenance Manager regarding tasks and observations
- Proactive responses for general repairs
- Perform manual repairs when needed
- Sanitation duties per the Master Sanitation Schedule
- Preventative Maintenance as assigned
- Minimum on-call as needed.
- High School or equivalent required
- Fabrication and welding experience highly preferred
- Experience within maintenance, preferably in food manufacturing environment, preferred
- Ability to troubleshoot and perform preventative maintenance, preferred
- Operation of skid steers and fork truck experience preferred