Freeport, IL 61032 US
Industrial Electrician Full time - 2nd shift 3-11pm
Industrial Electrician Job Summary:
- Primary function of this position is to test, install, program, assemble, maintain and repair electronic equipment and components of processing operations of the plant.
- Must be able to read and interpret electronic, electrical, & pneumatic blueprints & any other related drawings or specs.
- Must have a thorough, working knowledge of variable voltage DC control systems, solid state controllers, M-G sets and rectifiers.
- Must be familiar with other adjustable speed equipment, such as magnetic amplifiers, SCR' s etc., and control systems involving microprocessor and programmable controllers.
- Must be familiar with, and capable of using, gas torch equipment to perform jobs.
- Must have experience with interfacing devices such as thermocouples, RTD' s, pressure transducers, load cells, and photoelectric devices
- High School Diploma and or general education (GED); and/or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience that performs the essential functions of this position.
- 3-5 years of industrial electrical experience preferred.
Meet Your Recruiter
Year Started: 2020
I wanted to be an elementary school art teacher when I grew up.
“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.” – Mother Theresa
What do you enjoy most about your work?
I enjoy matching the right people with the best opportunities.