Loves Park, IL 61111 US
- Identify training needs for business units and individual coaching needs. Participate in evaluation and monitoring of training program success. Follow up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Provide guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs, and policies.
- Consult with line management and provide HR policy guidance and interpretations.
- Maintain in depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks, and ensuring regulatory compliance. Conduct effective, thorough, and objective investigations.
- Provide day to day performance management and employee development guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Minimum of 10 years of progressive HRBP experience, including resolution of complex employee relation issues.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including change management, compensation practices, benefits, organizational development and capability building, employee and union relations, diversity and inclusion, performance management, training and employee development and federal and state employment laws.
- Relevant industry experience a plus.
- Customer-oriented and interpersonally savvy through communications skills (verbal, written and listening).
- Excellent client services focus with strong capability in creative problem solving and effective issue resolution.
- Develops and delivers Human Resources related training programs.
- Able to build good business relationships with both internal and external sources.
- Able to collaborate and negotiate effectively with others, regardless of internal or external status.
- Proficiency in multi-tasking and handling multiple projects and priorities.
- Strong analytical skills, including use of data, problem solving and application of information.
- Displays initiative, good judgment, and leadership.
- Able to present information in front of individuals or groups
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
- Understanding of HR related systems.
Meet Your Recruiter
Year Started: 2011
I wanted to be a physical therapist when I grew up.
“My wish for you is that you continue. Continue to be who you are, to astonish a mean world with your acts of kindness.” – Maya Angelou
What do you enjoy most about your work?
It’s so rewarding to meet great people and match them up with our clients’ needs!