Fiber Laser Welding System Product Manager
Rockford, IL 61105 US
- Must be capable of explaining welding processes (Resistance, MIG, TIG, Arc).
- Must be able to accurately develop a comparison between welding process and provide technical input to the sales team to sell the Fiber Laser Welding Systems.
- Must be familiar with weld gun selection, specifying weld gun electrode design and spot distribution.
- Develop a national sales plan.
- Analyze and validate machine integration with manipulators and robotic welding.
- Develop and maintain formal process documents.
- Review and respond to customer inquiries and sales/marketing needs.
- Ability to multitask between multiple projects, meetings, and daily priorities.
- Manage proper inventory levels for the different welding products and models.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Comprehension of mechanical and control prints.
Meet Your Recruiter
Year Started: 2020
I wanted to be an elementary school art teacher when I grew up.
“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.” – Mother Theresa
What do you enjoy most about your work?
I enjoy matching the right people with the best opportunities.