Employee Relations Partner
Loves Park, IL 61111 US
- Provide Employee Relations leadership, thought partnership, and coaching for all employees and managers. Provide world-class service and ensure employees are guided to the right resources to ensure a quality and timely solution. Serve as a Human Resource liaison to the operations team.
- Develop, recommend, and lead employee relations initiatives based on themes, engagement and other metrics. Responsible for employee relation leadership involving development, engagement, interpretation and application of company policies and procedures.
- Assist with the talent process, both internal and external, including recruitment, internal job transfers, orientation, evaluations, and development planning. Drive employee development through the new employee evaluation process and yearly feedback sessions in conjunction with the hiring manager/supervisor.
- Provide data analysis and reporting solutions based on business needs, highlighting key trends in employee relations to actively drive solutions to minimize reactive work. Participate in local committees and roundtable discussions for best practice sharing and learning.
- Lead investigations and resolution of complaints, ensure investigations are conducted and written recommendations/findings are developed in an objective, timely and thorough manner. Assist with employee disciplinary actions and terminations, working closely with the HR Lead, Supervisors and management through the process.
- Provide timely communication to management regarding new initiatives and policies, including relevant regulatory updates. Work closely with management to monitor and communicate employment related issues, employee relations issues and past practices.
- Bachelor’s degree or 3-5 years of experience in a manufacturing/distribution environment, employee relations, employment law, or human resources related field.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Working knowledge/experience of a HRIS System.
- Proven track record developing empowered and autonomous front line teams.
- Fluent in Spanish preferred.
- Knowledge of federal, state and local laws, statutes that govern employment policies and practices.
- Thorough understanding and application of internal and external HR principles, concepts, practices and standards.
- Proven track record developing teams and front-line leaders.
- Experience rolling out change management processes.
- Experience rolling out TPM/Lean or similar Continuous Improvement efforts.
Meet Your Recruiter
Year Started: 2011
I wanted to be a physical therapist when I grew up.
“My wish for you is that you continue. Continue to be who you are, to astonish a mean world with your acts of kindness.” – Maya Angelou
What do you enjoy most about your work?
It’s so rewarding to meet great people and match them up with our clients’ needs!