Customer Technical Support Technician
Rockford, IL 61103 US
As a Customer Technical Support professional, you will be responsible for handling technical calls from customers and working alongside field service technicians, the service manager, and the engineering department to troubleshoot any electrical or mechanical issues they may be experiencing. Your expertise will help customers identify a repair strategy that can get their machines back up and running as soon as possible.
• Supervise customers with their machines troubleshooting via telephone
• Keep a log of all calls on Internal service software (Freshdesk)
• Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures
• Advise on replacement parts needed to repair a machine mechanically and/or electrically
• Program computers for machines in the field (customer or service orders)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
Associate Degree in Computers, Mechatronics, Electrical, or equivalent position experience.
3 to 5 years of related experience in a manufacturing environment are preferred, but not essential. Must possess excellent communication, organizational, computer, and interpersonal skills.
For more information, please call Melissa @ 815-997-1442
Meet Your Recruiter
Year Started: 2020
I wanted to be an elementary school art teacher when I grew up.
“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.” – Mother Theresa
What do you enjoy most about your work?
I enjoy matching the right people with the best opportunities.