Customer Service Sales Representative
Rockford, IL 61109 US
- Responsible for responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- The Customer Service Sales Coordinator is responsible for processing spare parts orders and coordinating transportation companies to be used, to ship the goods, through the SAP system
- Work with customers to identify the spare parts needed to repair our machines. This is done by researching the machine documentation, electronic pdfs, as well as mechanical drawings and photos.
- Maintain and purchase replacement parts for inventory in Rockford, IL.
- Prepare quotes that are received via e-mail, faxes and telephone phone calls.
- Issue RGA’s to customers for all return shipments
- Track lost shipments when requested by customers and providing proof of deliveries. Act as a liaison between shipping companies, customers and client
- Handle a high volume of incoming calls and emails.
- Keep accurate records of our customer’s interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude towards customers.
- High School Diploma, General Education Degree or Equivalent. College degree preferred.
- Previous experience working in a Customer Support field within a manufacturing environment required.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Ability to read and comprehend detailed blueprints and familiar reading electrical schematics.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office including Outlook. Previous experience with SAP and QuickBooks is a Plus.
Please apply directly to this opportunity or contact Rachel at 815-997-1417 or email@example.com with any questions
Meet Your Recruiter
Year Started: 2011
I wanted to be a physical therapist when I grew up.
“My wish for you is that you continue. Continue to be who you are, to astonish a mean world with your acts of kindness.” – Maya Angelou
What do you enjoy most about your work?
It’s so rewarding to meet great people and match them up with our clients’ needs!