Customer Service Sales Parts Specialist
Cherry Valley, IL 61016 US
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Respond to customer inquiries for AMS parts, researching requirements to determine exact replacement parts.
- Informs customer of unit pricing, ship date, anticipated delays and any additional information needed by customer.
- Generates parts orders in Syteline ERP system
- Ascertains credit status of customer and works with Accounts Receivable to resolve credit issues or down payment requirements.
- Receives and reviews customer complaints in order to resolve customer concerns.
- Confers with Production Control, Purchasing or Stockroom to expedite or track orders.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university strongly preferred.
- One to two years related experience and/or training required.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, blue prints and technical data.
Meet Your Recruiter
Year Started: 2011
I wanted to be a physical therapist when I grew up.
“My wish for you is that you continue. Continue to be who you are, to astonish a mean world with your acts of kindness.” – Maya Angelou
What do you enjoy most about your work?
It’s so rewarding to meet great people and match them up with our clients’ needs!