Bilingual Patient Service Representative
Rockford, IL 61107 US
Patient Service Representatives
Make a difference by working in healthcare at a local clinic! We are looking for Patient Service Representatives to provide excellent customer service to patients in our community. The Patient Service Representatives will maintain current patient demographics, inform clients about clinic programs and protocols, and manage patient flow by scheduling, and directing clients to the appropriate area or department of the clinic.
Hours: 8: 30am to 5pm, Mon-Fri, with rotating evenings from 11: 30am to 8pm, plus every other Saturday from 8am to 12pm.
Pay: Starts at $14.62, but salary could go up based on experience and bilingual pay differential.
Patient Service Representative responsibilities:
- Coordinate with medical team to ensure consistent patient flow
- Accommodate all scheduling needs using clinic guidelines
- Ensure accuracy of all patient information and maintain confidentiality of all personal and financial information
- Manage and reconcile cash drawer
- Maintain office supply inventory
- Comply with established policies, procedures, objectives, and HIPAA standards
Patient Service Representative requirements:
- Possess high school diploma or equivalent
- Understand basic math
- Exhibit and use good judgment
- Communicate effectively and diplomatically with patients, insurance providers, and facility personnel
- Understand and follow verbal and written communication
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills and ability to multi-task
- Maintain attention to detail
If you are interested in one of the Patient Service Representative positions, we would like to talk to you! Please apply here or call Caitlyn or Courtney at 815-229-7810