Architectural Sales Engineer
Rockford, IL 61103 US
- Identify and target potential customers to drive new business.
- Develop and maintain meaningful professional relationships with customers.
- Follow through on customer leads generated from trade shows and internet.
- Understands and demonstrates product knowledge and keeps current with knowledge.
- Stays current on industry trends and competitors to effectively position the company’s offerings.
- Knowledge of CRM to manage and organize customer information, track interactions and ensure accurate record keeping.
- Work closely with members of sales, marketing and other departments to optimize sales strategies and achieve overall business goals.
- Ability to adapt with a sense of urgency to changing demands.
- Capable of handling multiple projects/priorities simultaneously.
- Provide customers with quotes and proposals.
- 30 – 40% travel to attend trade shows and visit customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education/Training: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration and/or Industrial Technology required.
- Experience/Skills: Experience in machinery sales or the roofing / metal components / precision fabricating industry or equivalent experience is key.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software. Strong communication skills, highly organized, detail oriented, good time management, and interpersonal skills are required.
- Knowledge of manufacturing/machining environment is preferred.
Meet Your Recruiter
Year Started: 2011
I wanted to be a physical therapist when I grew up.
“My wish for you is that you continue. Continue to be who you are, to astonish a mean world with your acts of kindness.” – Maya Angelou
What do you enjoy most about your work?
It’s so rewarding to meet great people and match them up with our clients’ needs!