CNC Lathe Operator
Rockford, IL 61103 US
Set-up and operate CNC lathes.2nd Shift 3:30pm-2:00am Monday-Thursday (FRI/SAT/SUN OFF)
Verifies that all product produced meets customer specifications and is in accordance with Company quality standards.
1. Performs set-up and operates CNC lathes.
2. Operates variety of machines when needed.
3. Reads blueprints and gages.
4. Provides assistance to co-workers as needed, in the spirit of teamwork, with the goal of meeting or exceeding customer requirements.
5. Supports and promotes a team environment.
6. Meets or exceeds all production and quality standards.
7. All other duties as assigned by a supervisor.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
1. Education/Training: High School Diploma or equivalent required.
2. Experience/Skills: At least 2 years of CNC lathe operating experience.
For more information, please call Melissa @ 815-997-1442
Meet Your Recruiter
Year Started: 2020
I wanted to be an elementary school art teacher when I grew up.
“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.” – Mother Theresa
What do you enjoy most about your work?
I enjoy matching the right people with the best opportunities.