Job Number: A 586344105
Pay Rate: $16.50 / hour
FurstStaffing has PACKER opportunities at GENERAL MILLS, a highly regarded food manufacturing plant, in Belvidere. This position will give you a THREE-DAY WEEKEND every other week! The Packer is essential to the production process. $16.50 per hour Type of Placement for the Packer: The shift hours for AM Packer are 5:30am-6:00pm within an Alternating Work Week Schedule:
Shifts are 12.5 hours which include three 30 minutes breaks, first break is unpaid, second and third breaks are paid time. Responsibilities for the Packer position include:
- Week One - Mon/Thurs/Fri (36 hours)
- Week Two - Tues/Wed/Sat/Sun (48 hours)
Job requirements for the Packer position include:
- Hand packing product into boxes/cartons
- Stacking boxes/cartons onto pallets
- Hand feeding product onto the production line
- Visual inspection of various product and packaging material components
- Line cleaning and sanitation
Opportunity:Employees with positive outlook and strong communication skills may qualify for promotion opportunity to work as a Furst Assistant which pays $1. more per hour. Any questions or have an application with Furst? Please call Shannan, Viri or Jamie @ 815-229-7810. New to Furst? Please apply directly to this posting.
- Ability to stand throughout shift and lift a up to 35 pounds
- Ability to reach, bend, twist, and walk up and down stairs
- Willingness to follow CDC Covid-19 related work practices including wearing a mask throughout duration of shift and maintaining 6’ distancing when possible.