Rockford, IL 61101 US
Required Skills, Education, and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the safety and health discipline within a unionized heavy industrial manufacturing environment
- Experience in development and implementation of EHS Policies and Procedures
- Experience in the development, and presentation of EHS training programs
- Experience conducting industrial hygiene monitoring
- Familiarity with Illinois and Federal Environmental Regulation and how that impacts operations
- Experience working with bargaining unit employees (contract languages, provisions, etc.)
- Good working knowledge of Federal, State and Local safety and health regulatory standards and codes, including OSHA General Industry and Construction Industry Standards, and applicable ASME, ANSI, NEMA, NFPA and NEC Codes
- Must possess strong planning, organization, advisory, and both verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to prioritize and multi-task in the face of many responsibilities/duties
- Proficient with PC applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Meet Your Recruiter
Year Started: 2011
I wanted to be a physical therapist when I grew up.
“My wish for you is that you continue. Continue to be who you are, to astonish a mean world with your acts of kindness.” – Maya Angelou
What do you enjoy most about your work?
It’s so rewarding to meet great people and match them up with our clients’ needs!